Xiaomi introduced a system-wide dark mode in version 10 of its MIUI software, but the company is still darkening all of its apps, including those unrelated to the system. The latest app to receive this treatment is the Mi File Manager, but that’s not the only change in its most recent update.
Mi File Explorer V1-190621 (Mirror APK) introduces a toggle for dark mode in the app’s side menu. Turn it on and the whole interface changes to a very dark gray (# 202020) with white text. The various tabs, settings, file browser and everything else in the app follow the new theme.
Sorting options and the ability to create a folder on the Storage tab are also new in this update. And finally, Mi File Manager now has launcher app shortcuts, so you can quickly go to the Clean tab, browse your FTP storage, check your favorites, or start a search, all without opening the app first. main.
Thanks for using the file manager. Here’s what we did in the new version:
– We have made major UI tweaks at all levels.
– Dark mode is available now! You can find the shortcut in the side menu on the start page.
– Press and hold the app icon to see more shortcuts available.
– Folder creation and item sorting can now be done on the Storage page.
– We fixed the issue that caused icons to be too big.
You can recover Mi File Manager V1-190621 from Play Store or by getting the file directly from Mirror APK.
Well that was quick
About the Author